All 21 art Reviews

Emma Emmerich Emma Emmerich

That's pretty good

The chin is a lil awkward looking, but other than that It, looks pretty good.

amyrenee responds:

Thank you. :D

MyEtude MyEtude

Not bad...not bad

Can't put my finger on what would give it that extra push to make it awesome though :\

Gimme your lunch money Gimme your lunch money

Deh

The eyes are kind of...not so sharp looking. Cell shaded in other words.

Onimaruchan responds:

I did that on purpose.

Oops.. Oops..

It's alright.

Eggman looks a little weird and so does the rain but whatever. I'm not sure what's exactly going on here either. Other then that the Cell shading looks nice and so does the background.

WendyAtticus responds:

It's actually sparks from the explosion in the background :D Sorry~ I should have explained that XD Thanks!

angry faic angry faic

Needs a lot of work

Firstly it's "Angry face" not "angry faic" (everyone learned how to spell that word when we were 5 I'm sure you have some knowledge in your brain). Second that mouth is really sketchy. Use the curved line tool next time cause that's what it's there for. The eye brow needs to be lower! All in all you probably shouldn't post...unless you want more painful reviews. If this comment pissed you off then you need to saddle up cause criticism is very good for you believe it or not.

Pain Redefined Pain Redefined

Whoa...

Kinda hard to tell if it has a skull or not but that is HELLA weird!

armageddon sign armageddon sign

Uhhh button?

Heh...Last time I checked buttons where used in flash and had scripts so if you actually touched a button it could blow up or something. Also use the circle tool...please. Hand drawn circles are horrible D:

TurtleKirby101 responds:

ahh come on man

aren't we allowed to have a silly doodle around here?

John Cena!! FTW John Cena!! FTW

Man this is bad

Just going to put it bluntly. I don't see how you got 10 and stuff cause I know for sure I can do the same thing. Infact I drew like taht when I was like 9....Learn to draw muscels for pete sake, and your legs are uneven! And the hands are ovals...wow...You really need to sharpen up on a lot of this okay?

carey carey

Oh dear gawd...I say this to much

I've said this to SO MANY PEOPLE THAT USE PAINT! Get a better program! There is GIMP there is paint.net use something better then paint! also...try doing a full body picture next time...it's my interest then just seeing the head

Fat Guy Reaching For Cake Fat Guy Reaching For Cake

Uhhh what?

This was made as a joke right? your other art is much better I'd have to imagine it is.

WolfGlitch responds:

yea i made this pretty quick lol